This post is a little bit different from what I usually write. For a couple of weeks, I got a nomination for the Liebster Award. The Liebster Award is a game between bloggers that give us the opportunity to introduce ourselves and discover some new blogs. Take the chance to get to know me better and to check out the 10 blogs I nominated. You’ll maybe find your new favorite!
First of all I want to thank Jeanne from Jeanne’s stylebook for nominating me. I answer Jeanne’s 10 questions in this post and ask 10 new questions to another 10 bloggers.
My answers to Jeanne’s questions
What got you into blogging?
I needed a hobby. Something creative and communicative. And I would buy all the clothes anyway.
Who’s your role model and why?
I don’t have any. I try to focus on myself and do the best out of what has been given to me. It won’t lead me anywhere to compare myself to people who are/were in a completely different situation.
How would you describe your personal style?
Sporty, chic, sophisticated, daring, crazy, versatile, changing.
What inspires you when you put together your outfits?
What is on my schedule for the day to come. The taste of the people I’m going to hang out with. What I see hanging in my closet. My mood. The weather. My favorite song at the moment.
What are you struggling with as a blogger?
Time. Languages. I would like to offer all articles in German, English and French, but I do not always find the time or the energy to translate.
What’s your profession besides blogging?
I’m working in the e-commerce industry. What’s cool about that, from a fashion point of view, is that there’s no dress code where I work.
What’s your lifestyle, adventure or safety?
Lifestyle: goal oriented. Adventure: living abroad. Safety: my husband.
What’s your favorite quote?
“La chance ne se donne qu’à ceux qui ne comptent pas sur elle” Luck will come to you only if you don’t count on it and work hard for what you want to reach.
“The choice is made and the wrong is done”. Follow your instinct and take responsibility for your decisions.
“Love it, change it or leave it”. Don’t just complain and do nothing about what upsets you.
« Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. » It’s pretty much self-explaining.
What’s your favorite series or movie?
Series: Girls. Movie: it used to be Into the wild a couple of years ago. But now I’m not really into movies anymore.
Glass half full or half empty?
I always go for the whole bottle.
I nominate these blogs because I like them and would like to know better the person behind them. I discovered most of them in Facebook groups dedicated to bloggers. Dear nominees, if you do not feel like playing this game, just ignore this nomination, I won’t be upset!
- Cindy from Be a Lady
- Kae & the Pineapple
- Nadine from WorkWithStyle
- Enter the other side
- Outside the Vogue
- Street Of Style
- Daisy from Fashion by Daisy
- Delphine from Du style, Madame
If you do not know the Liebster Award yet, here are the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you and link to their blog
- Answer the 10 questions given by the nominator
- Nominate and link blogs that you think are worth discovering
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated
- Write 10 new questions for your nominees to answer in their blog
My 10 questions for you are:
- What got you into blogging?
- What’s your profession besides blogging?
- What’s your biggest fashion struggle when dressing to work?
- What’s your favorite (motivational) quote?
- What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
- What are you struggling with as a blogger?
- What’s your favorite drink?
- Is there any blog you read on a daily basis?
- What’s your favorite online shop?
- What would you wear for your first day at a new job?
Thanks for reading!